ONE Health FIT is a center of excellence in obesity evaluation and treatment.
The goal of ONE Health FIT is to take a multidisciplinary approach to managing patients with obesity and type 2 diabetes, and to provide evidence-based, compassionate clinical care.
The medical team is composed of clinicians with various backgrounds (Internal Medicine, Nutrition and Dietetics, Behavioral Health, and Registered Nurse Care Managers) who all work together to help patients lose and maintain weight loss through lifestyle intervention, medicine and surgical intervention if needed.
○ The fact of the matter is that being overweight is the result of many factors and contributes to multiple health problems. High blood pressure, high cholesterol, type 2 diabetes, cancer and arthritis are some of the issues you may encounter by being overweight.
○ This is why our team use FDA-approved medication and a multidisciplinary approach to help you accomplish your weight loss goals.
○ Once our team helps you establish this multidisciplinary approach, we will work closely with you to evaluate your responses over time and make changes to your plan as needed.
DIRECTOR OF ONE HEALTH FIT
DIRECTOR OF DIETETICS AND NUTRITIONAL SERVICES
BEHAVIORAL HEALTH COUNSELOR
The team is composed of clinicians, behavioral health specialists, and nutritionists who work closely with patients to help form healthy habits that will sustain results for years to come.
Our team will work hard to find the causes behind your obesity and cater a treatment plan using healthy habits and medication, when appropriate, to help you get one step closer to your goals.
○ Are you struggling to quit smoking? ONE Health FIT also houses a powerful approach to tobacco cessation through behavioral health therapies and FDA-approved medications.
○ Smoking contributes to many health problems. Lung cancer, heart disease and breathing issues are just a few.
○ Are you ready to kick the habit?
Schedule an appointment to Get FIT and Quit.
Michael Chichak, MD
Copyright © 2023 ONE Health FIT - All Rights Reserved.